The aeronautical industry is a strategic sector which generates many jobs, and which is closely linked to socio-economic development. It is regarded as a strategic sector independently of its turnover or the jobs which it generates. This is because:
- It is a key industry for the security and defence of nations.
- It is a sector that generates a high added value and wealth and promotes international trade and cooperation.
- It has a high capacity to generate highly qualified jobs.
- It has a high capacity to spread to other economic sectors.
- It carries out significant R+D+i.
A significant factor in this industry is that large manufacturers outsource many processes and subsystems to specialised suppliers, which means that the sector has a small number of large companies supported by a large number of specialised small and medium-sized suppliers.
It is at this point that companies like CALDETEC S.L. come in, as we are able to provide large manufacturers with significant added value thanks to our qualified experienced staff, our flexibility, and rapid response to demands which are increasingly urgent and leave less time to react.
This is a sector that forces us to evolve rapidly and adapt to new technologies in order to be competitive. This is because of, e.g.
- The large increase in the use of compound materials.
- The increase in the size of aeroplanes.
- New designs in flight parts and compound materials. Larger parts.
- New manufacturing technologies (3D printing).
For these reasons, we believe that we are continuing to grow in this sector, thanks to our solid foundations and our high level of quality and commitment, which enables us not only to maintain but to increase the trust which our customers place in CALDETEC, S.L.