Our quality department is completely separate from production, and reports directly to Management, so we can guarantee a fully independent system, separating Production (which manufactures) from Quality (which checks the parts and/or the manufactured product). The Quality and Production departments communicate on a daily basis, easily setting the dates for the inspections to be carried out for each project. Communication is smooth thanks to teamwork at CALDETEC, S.L., which makes it possible for all the staff, regardless of the department in which they work, to follow the same guidelines, making work easy for their colleagues, saving time and avoiding problems. Another mainstay of our philosophy is working with a demanding quality level. This results in loyal customers who highly rate us as trusted suppliers.
The quality department’s equipment and machinery are the following:
CHECKING and QUALITY machinery and equipment:
- 40m2 air-conditioned measurement room.
- Three-dimensional HEXAGON PIONEER 1200x800x600 with PC-DMIS CAD++ measurement software.
- 3d FARO PRIME D=1.8m MEASURING ARM with PC-DMIS CAD++ measurement software.
- Gage blocks for equipment self-calibrations calibrated by ENAC.
- Outdoor and indoor micrometers of up to 300mm.
- Coating thickness measure tool.
- 10TN and 1TN dynamometers to perform load tests.
- Optical level to verify flatness and height.
- Micrometric comparator.
- Rectified clamps and blocks.
- Rectified Vs to support revolving parts.
- Mututoyo digital profilometer.
- Tactile set of roughness profiles.
- Kroeplin measuring tool.
- Centesimal ultrasound thickness measurement tool.